Thursday, January 12, 2012

I can't remember what this movie was, can you name it?

it's really been bothering me! I can remember this movie, and I want to see it again, so I'll say the parts I can remember (it isn't much).



1. it was about a young girl, she was like 13-16 years old and she was white.



2. she might have lived in a trailer or, or maybe just a very small house. she lived with one other lady, who was like her aunt or grandma or foster parent.



3. there was a part where she was dressed up and had a wig on and was talking to her friend, who was a boy, and mexican



4. there was another part where the girl and her friend were in a field of wheat, they may or may not have had sex in the field, I can't remember



5. she went with her friend and met his old mexican grandma once



6. I think it was probably an independent type film, or something like it. it had a sort of melancholy tone, like white oleander.



7. it was probably made sometime from 1990-2003, because I remember seeing it a while ago.



if you could help me, that would be awesome

I can't remember what this movie was, can you name it?
Gas Food Lodging (1992)? Fairuza Balk was the girl. Jacob Vargas was the Latino boy who was her friend.

treatments

No comments:

Post a Comment